Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yesterday was a good day

More books were read and we just spent a day in the house being together. There was never any boredom (our family doesn't seem to know or recognize that term) and I think we'll start this week off refreshed and with our goals and plans firmly in place

Some of the other books read were

Project Arms #13 (a manga by Viz Media) and Banya: The explosive delivery man #4 (a Dark Horse Manhwa) and somewhere in there we were able to finish a Louis L'amour book on tape The Sacketts: Treasure Mountain. I found out after we finished that it was #11 in a series so I'll be online sometime today trying to see if I can get #1 on hold and start us off from the beginning.

I also have a Jet Magazine to read. We're a bit backed up on magazines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home