Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Another Day, Another Book

Although it had 438 pages, Dragons of the Dwarven Depths (The Lost Chronicles, Volume 1) seemed to be breezed through over here. It is by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman and was another library find (To be honest, I saw the cover and hoped it would appeal to someone at home). We seem to do a lot of series over here and this one is no exception. I'm about to hit the library website now to see if I can put Volume 2 on hold). Evidently this is part of DragonLance, which I believe is a universe. They are definitely Fantasy books. You can find a list of the DragonLance novels at this Wikipedia page and more on Dragonlance in general here.

Here are the 3 novels of The Lost Chronicles trilogy:

The Lost Chronicles Trilogy

Looking it over I think I need to go back to the first trilogy? Think I will look around on the website more and see exactly which one should I do a library hold on. Wish me luck. If there is anyone who has read these books and know which one I should start with, please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated. Evidently there are over 190 novels in the Dragonlance series - thank goodness we love to read!

-Love2Read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home