Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Our Miss Brooks Collection

Well our 2nd CD player only got through track 8 (out of 25) before it decided it would take a rest so we're sticking with the Our Miss Brooks radio shows. We're really enjoying it.

Yesterday we listened to Tape 2. The episodes were

The Workhouse (which I really thought would be Workhorse) 29:20
Babysitting for Three 29:40

Eve Arden is doing a great job. I'm loving the cast and the good, clean, but actually funny -
fun.

-Love2Read (who may have to change to Love2Listen)

3 Comments:

  1. Silêncios de um coração said...
    Thanks for the visit.
    Sorry not speak English.
    But I will try to explain.
    These insects are considered tépidos.
    And I am well.
    Silêncios de um coração said...
    Certainly, like.
    Kiss.
    A Family/Group Member said...
    thank you for taking the time to answer. I am working on my Spanish.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home