Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Old Time Radio Comedy & Laughter

We picked up these audio cassettes from the library on Saturday. We started it yesterday but have decided to use it for our daily BOT hour. I actually liked the Jack Benny show segment and will see if I can get some more of those. There were 4 cassettes but I'm noticing that the 4th tape belonged to a different set. I'm going to see if we can finish this today so I can take it back to the library tomorrow.

We were also planning on listening to Cell by Stephen King but the track two is jumpy. I'm a bit bummed by that. My high school years were filled with Stephen King and I always look forward to sharing them with my family. I'm hoping we can just clean the CD but I'm not going to count on it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home